Re: [Gimp-gui] 2 new suggestions for Gimp 2.10.8

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 2:35 PM Benjamin Röhling wrote:

Good, so here my two ideas (I hope they aren't implemented yet).
1. Option to center-align a layer(s) horizontally / vertically or both within the frame.

https://docs.gimp.org/2.10/en/gimp-tool-align.html

2a. Select 2 or more layers with ctrl + left-click for transforming them at the same time:
move/scale/rotate/align.
2b. Left-click on layer y[1] , then Shift + left-click on layer y[2] or y[n] to select 2-n layers
simultaneously for move/scale/rotate/align.

This is all part of multiple selection support. It's on the radar but
needs a developer.

Alex