Re: [Gimp-gui] Modifications

On 8/21/19 10:57 PM, Benoit Gérin-Lajoie via gimp-gui-list wrote:

Hi

I think I finally found the horses mouth in order to ask for some modifications to GIMP.

I earlier posted my requests @ https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/ but will submit them to you here to be sure they will be treated :

GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod : Collapsible floating tool window

GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod : Selected layer outline

GIMP 2.10.12 mod : Chain link pictogram

GIMP 2.10.12 mod : Trackball function

GIMP 2.10.12 Terminology confusions mod : Layer-Image-Canvas

and

GIMP 2.10.12 UI mod: Improove image boundary visibility

Many thanks

Benoit Gérin-Lajoie

New happy GIMP user

This is not the place for this. The Gimp issues site you link to is already the right place to submit bugs and change requests, this is where they are tracked.