[Gimp-gui] incorrect translation about a menu item in greek

Dear developers

I started using gimp 2.10 about a 2 - 3 days ago. I would like to point out some incorrect translation term  in greek about a menu item, and this is the brush tool "brushes mypaint".
The current translation of this brush tool in greek is "πινέλα η βαφήμου"  but because mypaint is a program, I believe the term "mypaint" must be  untranslated in greek.
This brush tool translation in greek version of gimp 2.10, should be: from "brushes mypaint" to "πινέλα mypaint"  a fact that indicates the use of brushes (πινέλα) from this particular program.
I hope I pointed out correctly this enhancement bug and that you will soon take care of it.

Sincerely yours
Vasilis Stasinopoulos

Απαλλαγμένο από ιούς. www.avast.com