Re: [Gimp-gui] Problème tout import Sony *arw files with GIMP 2.10

Am Montag, 30. April 2018, 23:43:09 CEST schrieb jean-bernard Mangar:
Hello,
Special thanks To développ and improve GIMP.
I have a problem to import Sony raw file with GIMP 2.10, I install
darktable 2.4.3, but GIMP doesn't open raw with darktable.
Can you help me to do that.

Can darktable itself open those files? And what is the file extension of them?
ARW? SRF? SR2? Something else?

Thank you
Jean-Bernard

Tobias