Re: [Gimp-gui] Suggestion to add an option for colour picker (which picks from image) in colour dialog box.

I cannot reproduce it either - if I pick the color from outside of the canvas, and then fill the canvas with bucket tool, there is no transition (those 2 are the same).

But there is definitely some problem with picking the color outside of Gimp window in Windows (not sure if that is possible in Linux). All of the Gimp window is OK, even window frame and its decorations (minimize, maximize, close), but anything else outside window border is unreachable for color picker. Tested on GIMP 2.9.8 (commit 18794a6ba2), Win7 64bit.