Re: [Gimp-gui] gimp-gui-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

On 2016-09-28 16:26, Joseph Bupe wrote:
On 28 September 2016 at 15:28, Jehan <jehan girinstud io> wrote:

Paths are not layers, neither in the code nor conceptually (well
you could stretch the concept, I guess, but y first idea would not
put these on the same conceptual level). So no, I don't think so.

Jehan

Well, I thought this would be possible for GIMP:

Yeah actually the more I think about it, the more it looks like not too bad an idea indeed. That would make paths being actual editable objects (which can be made visible or not, etc.) more obvious and less a "hidden feature".

Jehan

https://affinity.serif.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25471-vector-layers/
[1]

Links: