Re: [Gimp-gui] Paths should be visible by default

On 28/09/16 15:44, Jehan wrote:
I also remember I encountered the problem that the bug reporter had: paths "disappearing" after creating them

If it can be any consolation, this is also what happens with selections if you have deselected View>Show Selection (or worse, if you create your selection in subtraction mode by mistake). Granted, it generates a lot of questions in forums :)

And this parallel with selection make me wonder if the active path shouldn't have a special visibility status, just like the selection has a special status among channels.