Re: [Gimp-gui] Tool Options - proposal to new ordering of features

On 11/11/2015 06:09 AM, Elle Stone wrote:
I don't even like having the Color Picker display "on canvas". It is
very annoying to have to click the little arrow to get it off the canvas
every time I use the color picker to check colors (which is often). I
wish there a global option in Preferences to keep that Color Picker OFF
the canvas.

I mean the Color Picker "Info Window". For me, the "Info Window" placement on canvas is not convenient but instead annoying, requiring an extra click to move it off canvas every time I reopen the Info Window. Though surely some people like the Info Window on canvas.