Re: [Gimp-gui] Curve-bend plugin as an on-canvas tool

On 11/02/2015 05:03 PM, Jehan wrote:
All tools are already on-canvas.

Until now, all filters were *not* on canvas, which was often annoying
(having to test, cancel, test, cancel; or some filter could have its own
preview window, more or less useful but in all case less featured than
the canvas).

OK, now I understand. You mean the little preview windows that would open up in GIMP 2.6 for doing a Gaussian blur and such. And maybe some operations didn't even have that much of a preview.

I wouldn't want to go back to preview windows, but they were fast. Sometimes in GIMP 2.9 I'll make a selection to see what will happen, before turning the operation loose on the whole image.