[Gimp-gui] Curve-bend plugin as an on-canvas tool

The curve-bend plugin is quiet versatile for image manipulation, e.g. when placing labels on a curved surface, and the Free curve type option to make some drooping effects on images etc.

My request is that we have this plugin as an on-canvas tool, with options for bending the top, lower, left, right and inner parts of an image.

I am aware of a similar tool in photoshop called "warp tool".

Thanx.