[Gimp-docs] Documentation style: code fonte is too small

Hello, list,

I am trying to learn about Gimp Scripts, so I found the Gimp
documentation about it. Great. Now, I am reading it. To make it better
for that, I zoomed the page a bit. The normal text font is more than
good, but the script font (which seems a code type of text) is still too
small. Please change that.

See what I have in the attached screenshot.

Thus, I would like to suggest a change in their relative sizes, which
seem too big (or with a flawed relation in a way I do not know).

With an extension to discard page CSS, I fix the size problem. But I
lose other details the page has.

If anyone wants to comment anything with me, please send it also to my
address (or click "reply all") because I am not subscribed to this list.

Good bye