[Gimp-docs] git clone address

I am trying to download GIMP using the command 'git clone gimp-docs-list gnome org' but get an error message.
Is this the correct address?
If not, my access rights was not 'exported' to the new address as I thought it would be. Yes, the old call functioned from this computer. I have tried to find the address on the web but all I get is the old one. ('git clone ssh://myUserName git gnome org/git/gimp-help-2'). Some updates necessary? Or I did not used the right search terms.
I am asking because I have some spare time to use on translating again.
I do know I've been asking a similar question last summer or so but can't find the thread.
Kolbjørn

---
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast