Re: [Gimp-docs] Colors/Desaturate/Desaturate documentation

On 03/23/2017 05:42 PM, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
I too welcomes you, Elle.

Thanks!

I know that Julien is an excellent writer and teacher so you are in the
best hands. It was Julien (among a couple others) who instructed me in
how to translate and in writing documentation many years ago.

Hopefully I can learn from Julien how to write more clearly using fewer words.

Hoping you will discuss problems and solutions on this site. I have lots
more to learn by following your thoughts.

Well, if there's something I can help explain, please ask!

The GIMP manual is huge - I didn't know so few people actually wrote documentation - it seems to me that you all have accomplished miracles.

Best,
Elle