Re: [Gimp-docs] can someone clarify me this?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 08:43:17PM +0100, Julien Hardelin wrote:
Hi Marco,

I return to my first idea: the image window can be bigger than the image and
we have "Fit image to window".

The name "Zoom to selection" is rather weird. It should be "Fit selection to
image".

Unless there is sometthing I have not understood.

You probably missed that the original message is this:

#: src/menus/view/zoom.xml:161(para)
msgid ""
"This command zooms the image so that the selection fills the smallest "
"dimension of the image."

"smallest"?

Anyway IMHO this is wrong.

--