Re: [Gimp-docs] update of translation tools - for Roman Joost

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 01:00:55PM +1000, Roman Joost wrote:
What I do know is, that publican would not lower the barrier for writers
to contribute new content to the manual, since it still uses DocBook.

I did consider looking into asciidoc[1] tho, since asciidoc provides the
same semantic model, but is simple text. Yet a first glance at it, I was
unable to see any way on extracting the strings in order to support
translation based on po files. It looks like SiSU tries to achieve a
similar goal by using text. I think that would improve the manual, since
no one has to write XML anymore.
[...]
And I forgot the link:

    http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/