Re: [Gimp-docs] [Gimp-web] Proposed gimp tutorial

Hello,

Stephen is right, using Python's os.sep is much better than using DIR-SEPARATOR.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:
Could someone with a better grasp of the material chime in to help iron
this out so that we can possibly include it as either a tutorial or wiki
material?  I have to confess to not being familiar enough with the material
to be able to add anything meaningful beyond helping to translate to the
proper format for inclusion on wgo. :)

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net