Re: [Gimp-docs] GIMP mouse and key quickreference

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 08:49:27PM +1000, Roman Joost wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 06:32:20PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 05:17:33PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> > > 1) please update the .pot file and describe how to do it ...
> > > 2) ... possibly via make update-pot
> > > 3) update Makefile.in to incorporate make update-po-xx or something similar
> > >    to automate update handling
> >
> > It looks like there is simply no rule to create the pot file, and also
> > no rule to update po files. I guess that Roman updates these files
> > manually (on demand?).
> Actually, I've never spend time on checking if the pot is updated.
>
> > IMHO adding two new rules
[...]
> Yeh - that should do the trick. Thank you!

I have pushed my changes. After

    ./autogen.sh ...
or
    automake         # this should update quickreference/Makefile.in
    ./configure ...  # this should update quickreference/Makefile

you should be able to update pot and po files in quickreference with

    (cd quickreference && make pot)

and/or

    (cd quickreference && make po-LANG  # 'make po' for all languages)

It may be necessary to touch quickreference/gimp-keys.xml.

Ulf

--
Frage an Schiller: kann das Gesetz der Freund des
Schwachen sein, wenn es die Mächtigen machen?