Re: [Gimp-docs] GIMP mouse and key quickreference

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 05:17:33PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> I just noted that the mouse and key quickreference PDF files are not updated.
> A quick investigation has reveald that the .pot file is not updated.
> How to update the .pot file?
>
> 1) please update the .pot file and describe how to do it ...
> 2) ... possibly via make update-pot
> 3) update Makefile.in to incorporate make update-po-xx or something similar
>    to automate update handling
>
> TIA
>
> PS: I am not an expert of automake and autoconf but if someone (Ulf?) is
> able to do it, would you please describe how you have done it? I can
> learn something from it and perhaps, contribute next time...

It looks like there is simply no rule to create the pot file, and also
no rule to update po files. I guess that Roman updates these files
manually (on demand?).

IMHO adding two new rules

        po/gimp-keys.pot: gimp-keys.xml
                create/update pot-file

        po/%.po: po/gimp-keys.pot:
                create/update po-file

shouldn't break anything - or do I miss something?

Ulf

--
Die Heiligenlegenden entlarvte Luther als Märchen. An den Bibellegenden
hielt er fest; am Teufelsglauben auch; am Hexenwahn auch; an der