Re: [Gimp-docs] GIMP mouse and key quickreference

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 06:32:20PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 05:17:33PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> > 1) please update the .pot file and describe how to do it ...
> > 2) ... possibly via make update-pot
> > 3) update Makefile.in to incorporate make update-po-xx or something similar
> >    to automate update handling
>
> It looks like there is simply no rule to create the pot file, and also
> no rule to update po files. I guess that Roman updates these files
> manually (on demand?).
Actually, I've never spend time on checking if the pot is updated.

> IMHO adding two new rules
>
>         po/gimp-keys.pot: gimp-keys.xml
>                 create/update pot-file
>
>         po/%.po: po/gimp-keys.pot:
>                 create/update po-file
>
> shouldn't break anything - or do I miss something?
Yeh - that should do the trick. Thank you!

I currently run a simple make svg in the quickreference and convert them
to PDF with rsvg-convert. Not to mention that the styling could need
some work, as some quickrefences show displayed entries.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de