[Gimp-docs] how to build the help files from existing html ?

În data de Tue, 4 Aug 2009 20:30:48 +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert a scris:

> The script we used when migrating to gettext-based documentation
> failed to extract, save, and reuse the glossary translations, I did
> never find out why. :-(

>From this older post I understand that the documentation is now in
gettext format (?) and that there is/was an utility to convert an
existing html text to gettext (?).

Where can I find more details about this ?

There is someone who has translated the 2.6.x in Romanian as html
(less the translated snapshots)

He is now ready to update the text to suit 2.8.
What is the way he must go on ?

Cristian Secară