[Gimp-docs] Presenting myself on the list

Hi all, my name is Ramon Miranda. i am 33 years old and Graphic Designer and painter living in Spain.
I have contributed to gimp in different ways.Creating GPS, Promoting giving talks, making tutorials and videotutorials and lately creating the default gimp brush and presets. I am happy to see that gimp is improving so i want to give my 2 cents with docs.
New features requires some type of knowledge important to understand how to use gimp with presets. this is where i can help, explaining brushes, presets, dynamics and new behaviours. I don´t know how much documentation is done so i would like to know how are you doing things here. So i am ready to learn from you. any advice?

--
Ramón Miranda