Re: [Gimp-docs] How about a shared TODO list ?

2012/8/27, Marco Ciampa <ciampix libero it>:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:44:59AM +0900, RyōTa SimaMoto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think it would be better for us to have a shared TODO list for
>> completing and keeping updated the GIMP documentation.
>> Here are known issues:
[snip]

>> At http://wiki.gimp.org/, are there any pages for the documentation
>> team?  I will read them first if they exist.
>
> RyōTa is right, we need a wiki and need it badly.
>
>  - We used to have a space for describe how to build a gimp help
>    compilation environment in various platform.
>
>  - We need some sort of (simple!) way to organize our work, IMHO a
>    simple table could go with:
>
>    problem | who work on it | time (planned)
>
> bye
>
> --
>

> Marco Ciampa

I agree.  Almost management knowledge of documents in Docbook or
Mallard are common in gnome projects and should go to
live.gnome.org, but to store project specific notes and logs of
GIMP Documentation Team, wiki.gimp.org must be suitable.

Several months ago before October of the last year, I sent a mail
to this list that suggests to add a page about directory location
and usage in most popular platforms.  Though it was not responded
and unfortunately all letters including my mail are not stored in
the archive of the current mailing-list server, I do still not
disappointed because someone possibly might remembered it and has
ideas about it.  Like a collaboration chart as you illustrated,
if we have conclusion sheet of discussion at ML, planning table,
or priority ordered list, it will be also distinct what is going
or rejected about such drafted proposals.

cheers
SimaMoto,RyōTa <liangtai s4 gmail com>
http://code.google.com/p/gimp-doc-ja/