Re: [Gimp-developer] Participation to GameDev room at FOSDEM

Hello Julian!

It took a while to ask everyone, sorry about that :)

Unfortunately, none of us is going to be at FOSDEM in 2020.

However, we are up for a meeting in late May during Libre Graphics
Meeting, in Rennes, France:

https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2020/en/index.html

How does it sound for you?

Alex