Re: [Gimp-developer] developers communication

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:33:37AM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list wrote:
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:46 AM Marco Ciampa wrote:

Hi devs,

I would like to know where the devs ml/channel/comunication/whatever
really is,

On IRC: #gimp channel at irc.gimp.org.

I see, thanks!

One question for all: is it just my impression or the 2.10 dev branch is
slowing down and the master branch accelerating?

The master branch gets all the new stuff, the gimp-2-10 branch gets
only the safe part of that -- both bugfixes and new features.

Are we next to a GIMP 3.x version?

Absolutely not.

Phew, thanks! ;-)

For this reason, is it better that I less and less dedicate
my time on the 2.10 branch and start focusing on the master branch?

As a translator, you shouldn't bother about the master branch right now.

Thanks again for this advice.

Also, there is not much difference between the two branches, because
most new features end up in 2.10.x anyway.

Good.

Sorry, I sometimes got paranoic and think to be missing something or
doing all wrong and such and so I, from time to time, need some
reaussurance. Thanks for the sympathy!

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271