Re: [Gimp-developer] help compiling babl

Am 28.08.19 um 13:09 schrieb Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list:

Retry: now (that apparently devs switched to meson also in GEGL, now it does not compile

Found! Apparetly it was missing a package, whose lack, meson was not able
to detect ... resolved with:

sudo apt install libgirepository1.0-dev

You could make it a habit to be on the #gimp IRC channel - we've gone
through this some weeks ago, and you'd likely have had someone suggest
it the moment you asked about it :)

perhaps gegl devs should add a test or something?

Anyway now I have a problem with the GIMP compilation...

  CCLD     script-fu
//usr/local/lib/libgegl-0.4.so.0: undefined reference to `babl_format_get_n_components@V0_1_0'
//usr/local/lib/libgegl-0.4.so.0: undefined reference to `babl_model_with_space@V0_1_0'

Are you sure the correct babl is picked up?

Figuring this out would also be something more easily done in a more
interactive medium.

--
Regards,
Michael