Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable plugin does not work

Hi,
finally all works now!
Start GIMP
File -> Open (select a raw file)
darktable is launched and the raw file opened
Close dt
GIMP loads the file.

I renamed my ~/.config/darktable/luarc in ~/.config/darktable/luarc.orig so
dt do not load it at startup.
This is the ONLY way I fund in order to solve the problem.
Not loading the luarc file means I cannot use some lua utilities in dt like
enfuse, pano, etc.

Thanks,
Maurizio

Il giorno sab 20 apr 2019 alle ore 20:00 Maurizio Paglia <mpaglia0 gmail com>