Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable plugin does not work

Am Freitag, 19. April 2019, 23:55:24 CEST schrieb Maurizio Paglia:
Yes, I have a very long ~/.config/darktable/luarc
file.
You can find it enclosed.

I tried it with your file, and I can confirm that it hangs. However, for me it
also hangs when I call darktable directly using the long command line I gave
you. And I see several warnings printed. It seems this extension manager
script is exposing some bugs in dt's Lua code. For the time being I'd not use
it.

Thanks,
Maurizio

Tobias