Re: [Gimp-developer] Plugins on GIMP 2.10

Hi Tobias,

I was trying to install the Script GIMP_animated_Fire by fens_post. Here is the download link --> https://fence-post.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-Animated-Fire-Script-84921148

And I tried  this one --> http://registry.gimp.org/node/87

At the gimp-werkstatt is another user, she tried some plugins Topaz-Filter, Fractalius von Redfield and Kaleidoscope2. She reported, that she can not install G'MIC yet, too.

So that was the reason I did not ask any special script or plugin.

Anke