[Gimp-developer] Plugins on GIMP 2.10

Hello everybody,

first of all I want to thank you for the great work you've done on the new GIMP it has become a great tool to play with and has a lot of new items to discover.

Yesterday I was playing around with it a little, to get to know the new tools a little. And I was trying to install some of my scrips and plugins. I'm afraid, they don't work. Will they have to be rewritten completely because of the great new features you've put in, or would it be a matter of fixing some strings in GIMP?

Thanks a lot

Anke

--
http://www.gimp-werkstatt.de