Re: [Gimp-developer] Contribute to OSX-specific features and bug fixes

Travis let’s you store build artifacts and other things on each build.
What’s nice is it will check for changes and store new archives if they’re
different, and allow you to check when you start.

I imagine you could start incrementally building deps and storing them,
then only build what’s needed later (or update deps as needed).

I do something sort of like this myself. But my implementation is not very
sophisticated.