Re: [Gimp-developer] Update RoadMap page

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Andrew Pullins wrote:

Would it be possible to move the roadmap to the Gnome GitLab milestones?

I don't understand how this would be done, exactly.

This way the issues on GitLab link to milestones and the progress of that
milestone would automatically be updated when issues are updated.

The whole point of the Roadmap page is to tell people we know and care
about the most important issues. It isn't meant to have every single issue
listed.

Alex