Re: [Gimp-developer] Update RoadMap page

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 3:54 PM, Massimo Fidanza wrote:
Hi Alex,

thank you for updating this. I noticed that others pages on the wiki are
outdated.I want to help fix them, but I need to ask information to someone,
which one is the best communication channel?

We usually use IRC for instant messaging, with a caveat that a person
you need might not be online at the moment you join the channel.

Alex