Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with running GIMP (xc0000005)

Guys need explanation how to do all these things I can't do this alone, I
have deadline soon, and I wish to see what changes you did in new version.
Your instructions aren't clear, try to understand me :) Till I get
some advices im forced to use old gimp. This just sucks only I have this
problem