Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with running GIMP (xc0000005)

Ok, still dont know. Step by step what I need to do, please and sorry xD

niedz., 17 cze 2018 o 23:20 Patryk Patryk <nieznasz9 gmail com> napisaƂ(a):

I have a problem as in title. Just had a fresh download of GIMP 2.10
stable version, from official site, from mirrors, other sites, I tried
reinstall and right at the end of loading procces error message pop up,
that it was imposible to run GIMP, it had xc0000005 in it. I tried to find
solution but nobody had this problem with GIMP, and I just dont know what
to do, right when I have some free time. I have to mention previous ver.
2.8 worked good as hell. Im using Win10 Insider at the moment.
English is not my native language, if I wrote to wrong email or smth
please, tell me where to find help