Re: [Gimp-developer] Problem with running GIMP (xc0000005)

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 6:51 PM Patryk Patryk <nieznasz9 gmail com> wrote:

Ok, so I found both applications that I have problem with, web-page and
wavelet-decompose. Both are applications, and both have their debug files.
I have to delete debug files or applications, or all of them? Btw, its in
GIMP 2>lib>gimp>2.0>plug-ins. Is this plug-ins folder you mentioned earlier
?

No,  the folder I mentioned is
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\GIMP\2.10\plug-ins

Obviously, YourUserName = your login name on your computer.