Re: [Gimp-developer] configure: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Missing dep: appstream-glib >= 0.7.7

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:59:06 +0100
richard brown via gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi all,

The latest git pull of 2.99 won't build.  It gives me the error

"configure: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Missing dep: appstream-glib >= 0.7.7"

Ah, but I have appstream-glib >0.7.7 installed; built it from source and
installed it into the prefix I use for gimp.

Perhaps see https://linux.die.net/man/1/pkg-config - set PKG_CONFIG_PATH

Any ideas?