Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp-git pull today fails to build - Mac

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> wrote:

Hi Partha,

you might need the right CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in tools/Makefile.am,
it doesn't look like they are there.

Can you try that so it builds and then send a patch please?

Thanks, Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I think the LDFLAGS is fine. However, we need to patch 2 files I believe:
tools/Makefile.am and app/widgets/Makefile.am

Highly possible. The code was untested on macOS for lack of developer
availability.

I've created a patch (attached), though I'm not sure if it's in the right
format? :(

The mailing list doesn't accept attachment. Just make a git-formatted
patch please (git format-patch origin/master).

Where should I upload it?

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

Jehan

Thanks,