Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp-git pull today fails to build - Mac

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> wrote:

Hi Partha,

you might need the right CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in tools/Makefile.am,
it doesn't look like they are there.

Can you try that so it builds and then send a patch please?

Thanks, Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I think the LDFLAGS is fine. However, we need to patch 2 files I believe:
tools/Makefile.am and app/widgets/Makefile.am

I've created a patch (attached), though I'm not sure if it's in the right
format? :(

Where should I upload it?

Thanks,
Partha