Re: [Gimp-developer] Mandatory Use of GIMP?

As a designer who uses the latest development builds of GIMP every day in
production, and also the latest Krita, I can confirm there is no such code
in GIMP, nor in the 9 or so years in which I have used GIMP have I
encountered any of the issues described. I've always gotten GIMP from
GIMP.org and from official development repositories. Do be careful where
you get your GIMP!

-C