Re: [Gimp-developer] Reporting bugs for 2.9.5?

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Casey Connor wrote:

That PPA bug tracker apparently has no gimp bugs present in it (and only one
other bug from 2.5 years ago), so perhaps I can safely skip it and report to
the main tracker

We suggest that you do exactly that :)

Re: feature requests -- my understanding (per gimp.org/bugs) is that I
should propose things on this list before submitting FR bugs. Assuming I've
searched for existing FRs and done the related homework, is that correct?

That would be nice :)

Alex