Re: [Gimp-developer] Reporting bugs for 2.9.5?

Thanks everyone! -- couple more questions:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch
The GIMP developers prefer when bugs encountered in third-party builds
(this includes Linux distros, too) are reported in the bug trackers
specific to that build.

That PPA bug tracker apparently has no gimp bugs present in it (and only one other bug from 2.5 years ago), so perhaps I can safely skip it and report to the main tracker, or would that be annoying? I do keep updated from the PPA, which is updated pretty frequently, and will of course include the commit ID when reporting.

Re: feature requests -- my understanding (per gimp.org/bugs) is that I should propose things on this list before submitting FR bugs. Assuming I've searched for existing FRs and done the related homework, is that correct?

Much obliged,
-c