Re: [Gimp-developer] [FYI] Filter layer implementation in gimp-2.8+

Krita currently has an implementation of this in addition to just
filters attached to specific layers.
Maybe it's worth looking over their shoulders for ideas, as they seem
to have handled it quite well.

Thanks for your work on GIMP!
-C