Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

On September 23, 2016 5:41:02 PM GMT+02:00, Marco Ciampa <ciampix libero it> wrote:

So the point is really "who cares about (some) OSX (users)"?

We care about supporting platforms if there are people whom we get contribution from - be it contributed
code, high-quality bug reports and enhancement requests, effort to get binary packages built, ...

In a way, you could say we care about platforms if some of their users care enough about GIMP to help us care
about them.

--
Regards,
Michael