Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

Also, my apologies about hijacking. I thought you wanted to know why most
people don't care about Gimp.

It's probably better to read an email/post carefully before responding.
That was not at all the question. :P

You could easily start a complaint email thread or a bug report for that
issue. It's not that I don't care about problems which (some) Mac users
have, it's that in this email thread, I care more about thanking developers
for their hard work, and getting to know about what motivates them. If
you're a developer, you could easily get involved with troubleshooting and
correcting any bugs you find. THEN you could possibly answer my question,
as a GIMP developer.

Just something to think about. :)

I will continue to post my positive experiences and successes with GIMP,
and  hope in the future they will not be seen as an invitation/excuse for
someone to complain.

-C