Re: [Gimp-developer] To developers of GIMP: Process or batch editing - Barrel distortion

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 2:10 AM, Manuel Aceña wrote:

GIMP itself that corrects barrel distortion quickly and easily using a
filter, but only when a single image editing. Unfortunately, you can not do
that function working in batches, when I think that developers would be
simpler than the batch also included that role, assigning a group of photos
-made with a fixed camera one correction (Example: "Barrel distortion -
Main: - 22 ")

*I request that you make every effort to include this feature among
supported in batch editing.*

http://www.alessandrofrancesconi.it/projects/bimp/

Please just use it.

Alex