Re: [Gimp-developer] How to retrieve the monitor profile from inside a plug-in

Thanks, it worked!!!

The only part which is still missing is the tracking of monitor changes.

I have prepared a special GIMP AppImage with the patched gmic plug-in, if anyone is interested to test it and
give some feedback:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfo6okeqhx4kv5u/gimp-2.9.5-20160906.glibc2.15-x86_64.AppImage?dl=0

Regards,
Andrea