Re: [Gimp-developer] Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

In workflow, it makes sense to focus the dialog on the next likely action,
so if the user is filling out a form, focus would naturally be on the next
blank field that needs to be filled in.

 Are you arguing that having a global key to accept+dismiss the current
dialog has no value? Even if you have focus-chasing logic, that does not
preclude the accept+dismiss binding.

No, I'm arguing we shouldn't need another global hotkey just to get rid of
the current workflow bottleneck. If we implement my proposed solution
(which is the way people are used to accepting+dismissing dialogs in nearly
all popular graphics editors), the need for a global accept-dismiss hotkey
should vanish (of we do it right).

-C