Re: [Gimp-developer] Can hitting Enter/Return twice apply changes made in popup dialogs?

Wait, what? Oh, I mean the third enter. Sorry, you're right, you have to
hit enter to confirm the option.

1st enter opens the combo box, 2nd enter confirms the selection. Third
enter commits.

From any of value box (be it combo or otherwise), you should be able to hit
Enter/Return to apply the changes of the dialog, after hitting enter to
confirm the value.

Better?
-C