Re: [Gimp-developer] Cubic Interpolation vs No Halo

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Karl Günter Wünsch wrote:

I would ask you to reinstate the old code and have the new selectable
under a new name - then at least an existing workflow could remain
intact and the user would be made aware (a little bit at least) that
there may be something better available...

I would ask you to begin with carefully evaluating the impact of the
changes by testing a newer build of GIMP, *then* posting to this
mailing list on the subject. That way we would be sure that whatever
your claim is, it is based on having hands-on experience with what you
talk about. Thank you.

Alex