Re: [Gimp-developer] State of Libre Graphics Union 2016 - call for Slides

On 23 March 2016 at 10:56, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 9:40 PM, C R wrote:
I'm doing the video for the Inkscape project. I can toss one together for
GIMP as well (mentioned in previous emails)
Is there still interest in this, or would someone rather do slides?

Note that a video creates much more of an impact and allows us to show off
GIMP's new eyecandy.

If interested please provide a complete list of features to highlight.

What timeframe exactly are we talking about? Everything since last LGM?
Yes.
Actually one could talk about stuff since the last stable release -
that is too much -
but not everyone will have in mind the changes already done in GIMP
since 2.8 was out.
So maybe, one slide to talk about the greatest changes (color depth,
GEGL plug-ins, etc... ) and the others
to emphasize changes since the last LGM.

Alex